COVID-19 at a Glance | News, Sports, Jobs
COVID-19 at a Look | Information, Sports activities, Jobs
• State Division of Well being stories 100 new instances, together with 88 on Oahu and 12 on Hawaii island.
• There have now been 10,123 instances statewide, together with 9,146 on Oahu, 533 in Hawaii County, 360 in Maui County (together with 9 on Molokai and none on Lanai) and 58 in Kauai County. Twenty-six instances have been recognized out of state. One case was reclassified from Maui to Molokai. Two instances have been faraway from Hawaii island on account of up to date lab info.
• DOH stories three new deaths, all Oahu males with underlying well being situations. Two have been of their 60s, whereas the third was in his 70s. The state is awaiting affirmation of six extra deaths at a veterans residence in Hilo.
• There have formally been 91 deaths statewide, together with 78 on Oahu, 9 on Maui, three on Hawaii island and one out of state.
Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention on figuring out COVID-19:
• Fever, cough are signs.
• Most individuals have delicate sickness and are in a position to get better at residence. When you assume you will have been uncovered to COVID-19, contact your well being care supplier instantly.
• Preserve monitor of signs.
• In case you have an emergency warning signal (together with bother respiration), get medical consideration immediately.
• Some people who find themselves not exhibiting signs may have the sickness.
Strategies for stopping sickness embrace:
• Washing fingers usually with cleaning soap and water for at the very least 20 seconds, particularly after going to the toilet, earlier than consuming and after nose-blowing, coughing or sneezing.
• If cleaning soap and water should not available, use a hand sanitizer with at the very least 60 p.c alcohol.
• Avoiding touching eyes, nostril and mouth with unwashed fingers.
• Keep away from contact with people who find themselves sick; keep residence if sick.
• Put on a face masks in public settings. The masks is meant to guard others.
• Social distancing: Keep 6 toes other than others.
• Clear and disinfect regularly touched surfaces every day. This consists of tables, doorknobs, mild switches, counter tops, handles, desks, telephones, keyboards, bathrooms, taps and sinks.
For extra info:
• Name 211 or textual content (877) 275-6569 for basic questions on coronavirus.
• Hawaii Well being Division: hawaiicovid19.com.
• CDC: Coronavirus.gov.
To report violations of quarantine orders :
• E mail firstname.lastname@example.org.