Choose a suitable kitchen faucet to solve multiple kitchen problems
For ease of use, the kitchen faucet should be taller, and the spout should be long. It is best to stretch over the drain and not splash. If there is a hot water line in the kitchen, the faucet should also be double. To meet a variety of use needs, kitchen faucets typically rotate 360°. Buying frequently asked questions
1) Is the inlet water cold or hot? Single cold: Select a single cold tap. Hot and cold: Choose a hot and cold faucet.
2) Is there a hole in the kitchen counter beforehand? No.
Yes: Use single or double hole faucets depending on the opening.
3) Is it a single hole or a double hole faucet? Single hole: The single hole faucet is a newer water inlet method. The hot and cold water passes through the two hoses directly from one hole under the faucet to the valve core. The advantage is that the temperature of the outer casing is not as high as the side of the hot water. The disadvantage is that the theoretical amount of water is small (the difference is almost indistinguishable, and the flow rate depends mainly on the water pressure and the quality of the spool). Double holes: Enter hot and cold water from both sides of the faucet. Since the hot water directly contacts the main body on the side of the hot water, the temperature of the outer casing is high.
4) Choose a faucet with a aerator: The aerator will make the water flow more even and not let the water splash everywhere.
5) If the sink is shallow: choose an inverted U-shaped faucet with a large curvature or a right-angled faucet, or you can freely adjust the angle of the curved faucet to avoid inconvenience to large items such as washing pots.
6) Need to clean other parts of the stove: Select the pull-out faucet to make your kitchen cleaning easier.
7) If the kitchen smoke is large: try to choose a faucet with a simple structure, no dead angle, and choose a kitchen faucet with excellent plating. In addition, clean the faucet in the correct way. Or you can use a high quality stainless steel faucet.
VIGA faucet recommends a pull-down faucet. This faucet is designed to be user-friendly and easy to clean around the sink. The 1.5-meter-long pull-out tube perfectly solves the problem of fixing the position of the traditional faucet. Whether you want to add water, water, or dish-washing, the water can be easily reached. If you want to wash it, you can change the shower water and the faucet water with ease, and easily solve the problem in the kitchen.