VIGA Chrome Plated Square Freestanding Tub Faucet
The freestanding bathtub faucet is a single handle mixing faucet with bath and bath function. Its main body is made of high-quality brass casting surface. The plated ceramic valve core has a reversing device at the position of the water outlet to change the direction of the mixed water flow or directly flow in. The bathtub is either sprayed from the hose to the shower. After purchasing a floor-standing bathtub faucet, the spool of the sink is usually pre-buried on the wall. Be sure to pay attention to the thickness of the bathroom wall before embedding. If the wall is too thin, the spool will not be buried. The plastic protective cover of the valve plug should not be easily removed when it is buried, so as to prevent the cement and other chores from damaging the valve core when it is buried. In addition, when pre-burying the valve core, you should also pay attention to the up and down and left and right directions of the valve core to avoid the valve core being buried.
What type of floor mounted bathtub faucet?
- Single connection floor-standing bathtub faucet: directly refers to one in and one out, directly connected to one of the cold water pipes or hot water pipes. Such as: single cold basin faucet and single cold basin faucet.
- Double-decker floor-standing bathtub faucet: direct point two in and out, connecting two hot water and hot water inlet pipes, mostly mixed faucets, basins for washbasins or wash basins, kitchen sinks and dishwashing A The faucet is mixed with hot and cold water. Such as: bathtub faucet and kitchen faucet mixed faucet.
- Triple floor-standing bathtub faucet: directly refers to two in and two out, which means that in addition to the hot water and hot water of the two inlet pipes, it can also be connected to the shower head, mainly used for faucets and shower faucets for floor-standing bathtubs. Such as: bathtub faucet.
How to choose a floor bath faucet？
- Shape selection: the handle of the faucet and the outlet pipe have different shapes, most of which are streamlined, and the shape of various straight or curved faucets can be matched with the simple style decoration. The installation height of the faucet and shower needs to be calculated during the installation process for ease of use during bathing.
- Look at the appearance of the faucet: The chrome plating process on a good faucet is very special and usually takes a few steps to complete. In order to distinguish the quality of the faucet depending on its brightness, the smoother and brighter the surface, the better the quality.
- Rotate the handle: When the handle is turned, there is no excessive gap between the faucet and the switch. The switch is convenient, unobstructed and does not slip. Inferior faucets not only have a large gap, but also have a great sense of resistance.
- Listening to the sound: the material of the faucet is the most difficult to distinguish. A good faucet is a whole cast copper, which is dull and creaking. If the sound is very brittle, it must be stainless steel and the quality will be worse.
Precautions for using the floor-standing bathtub faucet
- Pay attention to remove impurities during the installation process. When installing the floor-standing bathtub faucet, thoroughly remove all impurities from the pipe. Valve core damage, blockage, blockage and leakage can be avoided. At the same time, the surface should be cleaned to avoid residual building materials.
- Do not use excessive force when switching. For any type of floor-standing bathtub faucet, you don’t need to use excessive force when switching, just twist or move it gently. Even the traditional floor-standing bathtub faucet does not require much effort to tighten it. In particular, do not use the handle as an armrest to support or use it. After a period of use, the product with the outlet screen cover should be removed and rinsed to remove impurities. Products with hoses should be naturally stretched to avoid breakage.
- Floor-standing bathtub faucet, keep stretching. The shower head metal hose of the floor-standing bathtub faucet should remain naturally stretched. Do not roll on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not using, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid damage or damage to the hose.
- Pay attention to regular cleaning. Floor-standing bathtub faucets that have not been used for a long time sometimes have problems such as incomplete closure, water leakage, loose handles, loose joints and water leaks. Under normal circumstances, consumers can solve it themselves.