VIGA teaches you how to decorate your bathroom.
Many families are willing to use the whole bathroom directly, that is, a shower, a toilet, and a wash cabinet are all in one set. It looks clean and tidy, and the visual unity will make everyone have a good mood in the bathroom.
In the final analysis, whether the decoration is designed as an overall bathroom or a separate body depends on the size of the house. The size of the small bathroom is also small. Sometimes the overall bathroom has some wash cabinets because of insufficient size. It can’t be put down, and even if it can be put down just right, the accumulation in the small space is not beautiful enough.
In addition to rationally arranging the size and placement of the bathroom’s sanitary ware, it is also necessary to look at the color of the sanitary ware and the color of the tiles laid in the bathroom.
The next thing is to pay attention to the wiring of the overall bathroom, but the overall layout of the overall bathroom is reasonable, the installation of water pipes and the location of the sewer are all reasonably arranged and calculated.
The difficulty is that some households use solar water heaters, and some households use electric water heaters, so if you have an electric water heater installed, don’t forget to pull another set of wires as a safety circuit.
How to decorate the overall bathroom?
1. Ceiling: Because the water and gas in the bathroom are heavy, you should choose materials that have the characteristics of waterproof, anti-corrosion and anti-rust.
2. Floor: Before paving the tiles, waterproof work must be done; after paving the tiles, ensure that there is a drainage slope (generally about 1% is appropriate) and the slope leaks to the floor; after paving the tiles, the ground must be tested for water resistance. It should be at least 24 hours; when laying the floor tiles, pay attention to the joints and the alignment with the wall tiles to ensure. Feel the whole bathroom as a whole, so as not to create a visually confusing impression.
3. Wall surface: The tiles on the wall should also be moisture-proof and waterproof. They should be flat when pasted, and be jointed and aligned with the floor tiles to ensure the overall feeling of the wall and the floor. If the water supply pipe exits, the tiles should be cut off. It is suitable to cover the cutout with the flange cover on the water supply device to make the appearance perfect.
4. Doors and windows: It is best to have windows in the bathroom to facilitate ventilation; if there are no windows, pay particular attention to the details of the doors. In order to prevent water from overflowing in the bathroom, the door boundary should be slightly higher than the inside of the bathroom; the gap between the door and the floor of the bathroom should be larger to facilitate the return of wind; if it is a sliding door, the sliding door and bathroom Make a layer of waterproof between the floor tiles.
5. Circuit laying: tin must be hung at the wire connector in the bathroom, and waterproof tape and insulating tape must be wrapped in order to ensure safety; the wire body must be covered with a flame-retardant tube; all switches and sockets must have a moisture-proof box, and the location It also depends on the size and location of the appliance to ensure convenient and reasonable use.
6. Waterway renovation: It is best not to make too much changes to the water supply and drainage lines in the bathroom. If you want to change it, it depends on the specific situation. For example, if the model of the washing machine is different, the location of the water and the water will be different.
7. Sanitary ware installation: It is best to remember the distance between the drain holes before the decoration, and choose the bathtub, shower room, toilet, wash basin, basin faucet and other sanitary ware according to the size, so that the size is not suitable during the decoration; the toilet should be installed first. The toilet stool is sealed well and then fixed with expansion screws or glass glue, so that it is easy to repair when the toilet is blocked.
8. Ventilation: There must be an exhaust fan in the bathroom, and the exhaust fan must be equipped with a retrograde gate to prevent the backflow of dirty air.