Installation details of high shower faucet
Nowadays, people are paying more and more attention to the decoration of bathroom, and their pursuit of life taste has also improved a lot. The design of bathroom size, location, color, etc. must have a certain degree of reverie, especially the details of the bathroom installation. Today, the editor will briefly introduce the installation details of the high shower faucet.
1. The height of the hot and cold water outlets on the wall of the high shower faucet should be the same height, so that the main body and the shower rod will not be skewed.
2. In the place where the hot and cold water outlets on the wall of the high shower faucet are installed, the angles of the two inner wire interfaces should be consistent, so that there will be no hidden dangers such as poor installation and water leakage.
3. Install the hot and cold water outlets on the wall of the high shower faucet. The wall after the tile is laid is flush with the two inner wire interfaces. It is inappropriate to be too recessed or protruding, so that the installation will be smoother.
4. The location of the internal waterway and circuit of the high shower faucet should be clearly marked on the wall so that the pipeline will not be broken when drilling.
5. The installation tile paving of high shower faucet should not be hollow to avoid the tile cracking when drilling.
As for the choice of high shower faucet, there are single outlet, double outlet, and triple outlet. It depends on personal preference. Each has its own convenience, advantages and disadvantages.
If you are planning to install a high shower faucet, please pay attention to the installation details of the high shower faucet mentioned in the editor above. This will not only save you the trouble of decoration, but also give you a good shower enjoyment.