Pull out faucet is a great invention that brings great improvements to life.
The faucet is a necessity of modern life and one of the protagonists in the kitchen and bathroom. However, the traditional faucets in their place have many inconveniences in their use. For example, if you want to wash your hair alone, the faucet is too low; if you want to clean the corner of the kitchen, the faucet is too short; the child wants to wash his hands, but he can’t reach it. But you know, these helplessness is not a problem for the pull out basin faucet or pull out kitchen faucet. Pull out faucet is a great invention that brings great improvements to life.
At present, the market’s pull out faucets are becoming more and more popular. It has two modes: column effluent and jet effluent. It can be easily converted at the top button of the shower. It can pull 1.5-meter-long stainless steel hose that can reach any place the user needs.
Many people worry that when the pull out faucet is in use, the stainless steel hose inside will not be knotted or hardened and damaged. These is nothing to worry about. When designing the pull-out faucet, a gravity ball is added to the hose design. When not in use, the hose is automatically reset. It is no problem that the hose is not intentionally bent during use.
Advantages of pull out faucet
- User-friendly: The pull out faucet can pull out the stainless steel hose up to 1.5 meters from the nozzle position, and the rotation angle can reach 360 degrees. The nozzle can easily reach the place where you need to wash or use water. Whether you want to add water, water, or dishwashing, the water can be easily reached. If you want to wash it, you can change the shower water and the faucet water with ease, and easily solve any problem in the kitchen cleaning.
- Easy to clean: Due to the cooking habits of Chinese people, the kitchen has a large amount of oil fumes, so the faucet is easily stained with oil and water, and after repeated cleaning, the surface of the faucet is easily tarnished. However, the pull out kitchen faucet will not have such a problem. The special coating treatment technology is adopted, and the cleaning agent is brushed without fading, non-corrosive, easy to stick to oil, easy to clean and wear-resistant.
- Durability: Professionals say that the durability of the faucet depends mainly on the surface treatment process. It is tested in an acidic high temperature environment with a pH close to 3, and it is intact for more than 4 hours, indicating that the surface treatment process is very hard, and the pull out faucet reaches this standard.
- Environmental protection: The environmental protection of the faucet is reflected in the water content of the water, which is mainly caused by the water body washing the water channel. The low-temperature welding process between the copper inlet pipe and the faucet body is used to maintain high strength and special welding materials, which do not contain cadmium and effectively prevent harmful metals.
What should we pay attention to when installing the pull out faucet?
- Thoroughly remove all impurities in the pipeline during installation. Spool damage, jamming, blockage and leakage can be avoided. At the same time, the surface should be cleaned so that no residue of building materials remains.
- For any kind of faucet product, there is no need to use excessive force when switching, just gently twist or move. Even a traditional faucet does not require a lot of effort to screw it. In particular, do not use the handle as a handrail to support or use it. Products with a screen cover for the outlet should be removed for cleaning after a period of use to remove impurities. Products with hoses should be kept in a natural stretch to avoid breakage.
- The hose of the faucet should be kept in a natural stretch state. Do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
Faucet cleaning precautions:
- Do not wipe the surface of the faucet with a hard object such as a steel ball. Because the steel ball is very hard, it is easy to scratch the surface of the faucet.
- It is best to clean with a neutral detergent. The acid-base cleaner is not suitable for cleaning with a water tap.
- After the faucet is cleaned, the remaining moisture on the surface should be dried with a dry lint-free towel (the same is true for glass cleaning) to avoid scale formation.