Take you to know the thermostatic shower mixer.
Have you ever had such a shower experience: take off your clothes and go into the bathroom to open the shower. I was going to enjoy an enjoyable shower. However, the water temperature will be cold for a while, so you have to adjust the water temperature frequently. If it is basically tolerable in the summer, in the winter, this experience has to be said to be a “disaster”.
You don’t have to be too annoyed, it’s all water pressure. To put it simply, when you use the shower, there are other people in the house who have turned on the faucet at the same time. Because it is the same outlet pipe, it will naturally divert some water; or the water pressure in the area where your family lives is unstable; of course, It is also very likely that the shower is aging. But for whatever reason, the most convenient solution is to replace a constant temperature shower.
The thermostatic shower has a heat-sensitive element inside the hot water mixing port. This element is usually made of paraffin or nickel-titanium alloy. The component changes its shape according to the temperature change, such as the temperature of paraffin. The sensing element expands or shrinks with the temperature. When the water temperature changes, the volume of the paraffin changes, and then the spool is adjusted by some control shafts, and the spool adjusts the mixing ratio of cold water and hot water. In this way, the water temperature can be adjusted to remain at a certain temperature, and the effect of constant temperature water can be achieved.
There is a twist on the left and right sides of the constant temperature shower to adjust the temperature of the water and the way of water. Press the knob on the left to adjust the water temperature, you can twist it back and forth to adjust the temperature. Xiao Bian feels that this design is very good, avoiding the possibility of high temperature burns. The other button on the right can adjust the way the water is discharged and the amount of water, which is convenient and saves.
So, how many degrees of thermostat is the most comfortable?
A clinical trial by European dermatologists indicates that the “standard water temperature” of 38 ° C is especially suitable for sensitive skin types, and this temperature is very close to human body temperature, it is not easy to cause irritation to the skin, and it is easier to wash the skin dirt. Therefore, the constant temperature shower water temperature is constant at 38 degrees and is most comfortable.
In addition, Xiaobian has two small suggestions for everyone:
1. The bath water temperature should be close to the body temperature. The water temperature in the summer bath should be maintained at 34~36 °C. After the bath is evaporated, the heat will be effectively dissipated and the blood volume will be increased.
2, the water temperature in the winter bath should not be too high, maintained at 37 ° C ~ 40 ° C is better, if the water temperature is too high, the body’s epidermal blood vessels will dilate, heart and brain blood flow is reduced, hypoxia occurs.
Next, let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of the constant temperature shower:
The constant temperature shower can maintain a stable temperature during use, and its temperature change is set within 2 degrees, so you don’t have to worry about it being hot and cold, so it is safer and safer to use.
In the shower, you can set the water temperature to your own suitable temperature, so the shower is very comfortable, do not worry about the water temperature is too hot or too cold.
Since the structure of the constant temperature shower is embedded ceramic seal, even if the water temperature exceeds 90 degrees, the high temperature can be used, and it is safe and reliable. There is no cold water restriction device, so it will not be affected by the water supply pressure difference. As long as the water temperature is set well, there is no need to adjust the water temperature repeatedly, and the constant temperature shower is more durable.
4. Energy saving
When using a constant temperature shower, do not frequently adjust the water temperature after the water temperature is set. This will save the waste of water during the debugging of the water temperature. Therefore, the use of the constant temperature shower is very energy-saving and water-saving.
5. Environmental protection
If you choose a high-quality thermostatic shower, the interior is designed with a lead-free material, so it is safer and more environmentally friendly when using a constant temperature shower.
1. The price of a constant temperature shower is generally higher than the price of a normal shower.
2. When the difference between the hot and cold water pressure is too large or the household water pressure is too small, it will stop the water.
3. If the water quality of the tap water is poor, long-term use will affect the thermal sensitive original of the constant temperature shower.
Many friends who have installed a constant temperature shower will feedback that the constant temperature shower sometimes appears hot and cold, which can not help but make my heart tighten. After many investigations, I finally found the reason and listened to me carefully!
There are many reasons for this:
1, too much water for hot water
It mainly occurs in users who use gas water heaters, and most often occur in summer. Since the relative amount of hot water in summer is relatively small, the water heater is easy to satisfy, and the ignition is stopped after the satisfaction. When the hot water is insufficient, it will ignite again. Such repeated ignition, flameout, ignition, resulting in hot water supply, no, and, so that the water is hot and cold.
Solution: Adjust the gas water heater to a large flow rate and fire.
2, electric water with constant temperature shower water temperature is low
The main reason for this situation is that the electric water heater is generally set at a temperature of about 50 °C at the time of shipment, so the temperature of the hot water passing through the constant temperature shower is low.
Solution: Reset the hot water temperature of the electric water heater, preferably set at about 60 °C.
3. Insufficient power:
The supporting water heater is not enough, and the required heat cannot be met.
Solution: Replace the high-power water heater
The garbage clog filter is clogged with garbage, causing the water pressure to drop.
Solution: Remove the filter at the angle valve.
Solved the misunderstanding, and finally, the maintenance tips of the constant temperature shower:
1. Please have experienced professionals to carry out construction and installation. When installing, the shower should try not to bump with hard objects. Do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface to avoid damage to the surface coating. Special attention should be paid to removing the debris in the pipeline before installing it. Otherwise, the shower will be blocked by the pipeline debris, which will affect the use.
2. In the case where the water pressure is not less than 0.02mPa (ie 0.2kgg/cm3), after using for a period of time, if the amount of water is found to decrease, or even the water heater is turned off, it can be at the outlet of the shower. Gently unscrew the screen cover to remove impurities, generally restore the original, but remember not to forcefully disassemble the shower. Due to the complicated internal structure of the shower, non-professional personnel can’t repair the shower without special special tools.
3. When switching the shower faucet and adjusting the shower water outlet mode, do not use too much force, and turn it gently. Even the traditional faucet does not need to spend a lot of power. Be careful not to support or use the faucet handle and shower bracket as armrests.
4, the metal hose of the shower should be kept in a natural stretch state, do not coil it on the faucet when not in use, at the same time, please note that the joint between the hose and the faucet should not form a dead angle, so as not to break or damage the hose.
Choose a good thermostatic shower faucet, VIGA’s new design 43515301CH is worth your trust.