The bathroom is a place with a lot of bacteria, and there are all kinds of sanitary wares. While cleaning and maintaining the large-scale sanitary ware, don’t forget the cleaning and maintenance of small items.Since the bathroom accessories are contaminated by water, all kinds of dirt and cleaning supplies all the time, it is very easy to have a chemical reaction, so please pay special attention to maintenance.
Cleaning of toilet paper holder, towel rack and towel ring
- Please wiping the bathroom accessories with water and drying them with a soft cotton cloth. Do not use any abrasive detergent, cloth or paper towel, and any acid-containing detergent, polishing abrasive or detergent or soap to wipe the the bathroom accessories surface.
- Due to the long-term residual chrome-plated surface, such as various washings and shower gels, the surface gloss of the bathroom accessories will be degraded and directly affect the surface quality. Please clean the bathroom accessories surface with a soft cloth at least once a week, preferably with a neutral detergent.
- For stubborn dirt, surface scale film and stains that are difficult to remove, use a mild liquid cleaner, a colorless glass cleaner or a polishing agent that does not contain abrasives. Then clean the bathroom accessories with water and use Dry the soft cotton cloth.
- You can use a cotton wet wipes coated with toothpaste and soap, gently wipe, and then rinse with water.
- You can use the strong detergency wax oil, coated on a clean white cotton cloth, the entire product is thoroughly cleaned. The cycle is generally 3 months, which can extend the life of the tbathroom accessories. Remember to clean the water stains every time you clean it, otherwise water stains may appear on the surface of the pendant.
Maintenance of toilet paper holder, towel rack and towel ring
- Develop the habit of opening the window frequently, which not only keeps the air in the bathroom unblocked, but also helps the family’s health and absorbs some fresh air.
- The surface of the bathroom accessories should always be wiped with a soft cotton cloth and water to ensure a bright luster, absolutely can not use corrosive acid and alkali solution, and try not to use detergent.
- If we want to decorate our bathroom, do not let the paint stain on the bathroom accessories, since the paint has a great corrosive effect on the coating on the surface of the bathroom accessories. There are a lot of detergents with frequent changes in formulas on the market. It is recommended that you do not buy them. They may also cause serious damage to bathroom accessories. Many bleaches, detergents, and vinegar contain a lot of acidic substances, which have strong corrosive effects. It is recommended not to use them.
Cleaning of toilet brush holder& toilet cup
- Pour the detergent or soap powder on the toilet cup, soak it in hot water, brush it with the toilet brush, and rinse it off.
- After you wash by the disinfectant rinse, the bacteria will be relatively less. Also in the basin, it is best to disinfect with disinfectant regularly.
- Each time the toilet brush holder is used, the toilet brush holder will inevitably get dirty. It is best to rinse the water again, rinse it, drain the water, spray the disinfectant, or regularly soak it with disinfectant, and put it in the suitable place.
Maintenance of toilet brush holder& toilet cup
- It is best to hang up the toilet brush holder. Don’t just put it in the corner and put it in the airtight container.
- Each time the toilet brush holder is used, it should be washed with water in time, then hung up, drain the water, and finally put it in a dry and ventilated place. Remember not to put the toilet brush holder with water in a gas-tight container, or in a dark, damp corner of the bathroom. This environment is the most prone to bacteria. Depending on the level of use.
- It is easier to hide dirt after the bristles fall off. Generally speaking, if you use it for about half a year, you should consider buying another one.