On the importance of bathroom faucet in home decoration
1. Copper body: As far as the faucet is concerned, copper has long been the preferred material of choice, mainly because the antibacterial effect of the copper medium has been tested and approved by authoritative laboratories. Most high-end sanitary ware brands use copper as the main body of the faucet, and the elimination of other materials has become an inevitable trend.
2. Electroplating: The quality of the electroplated surface is the most intuitive expression of the quality of the leading. The surface plating is mainly nickel and chromium to make it smooth and bright. A good quality faucet will go through numerous tests, such as salt spray test, water test, gas test, etc., to ensure the durability of the faucet. The high-precision electroplated faucet is basic to be durable, and more importantly, its surface gloss is good and it feels comfortable. Some high-end faucet surfaces have other different treatment technologies, such as stainless steel surface and satin surface.
3. Filter: In areas where the water quality is not superior, the installation of the filter can reduce and filter impurities, and at the same time prevent possible damage to the ceramic valve core caused by impurities. There are two installation positions for the filter: the water inlet and the water outlet.
4. Rotation angle: It can be rotated 180 degrees to make the work more convenient, and 360 degrees can only be meaningful for a sink placed in the center of the house.
5. The shower head can be elongated: the effective radius is enlarged, and more functional possibilities are increased. The sink and container can be filled faster. In order not to make unpleasant noises, try to avoid using metal pipes.
6. Length of water pipe: Experience shows that a pipe of 50 cm length is sufficient, and pipes of 70 cm or more are also available on the market.
7. Anti-calcification system: Calcium deposits in the shower head and automatic cleaning system. The same situation also occurs on the faucet, where silicon will accumulate. The integrated air cleaner has an anti-calcification system, which can also prevent the equipment from being calcified inside.
8. Anti-backflow system: This system prevents dirty water from being sucked into the clean water pipe and is composed of layers of materials. Equipment equipped with an anti-backflow system will display the DVGM pass mark on the surface of the package.
9. Material: Stainless steel is hygienic and environmentally friendly. The chrome-plating equipment is easy to care for and harmless to people, but some other elements need to be added in the manufacturing process. So you must pay attention to what materials the equipment is made of. Not all countries have such high standards as Germany.
10. Durability: The anti-calcification system can protect the equipment from water leakage and handle damage.